First family snap turns out to be a ghastly one!

The ghastly photograph of the late Lane Smith
Back in July, Oklahoma indigene Sierra Sharry was left stranded in her future thoughts amidst the joy of her 8 month pregnant condition when boyfriend Lane Smith died after his head suffered a brutal hit at a boat racing event. Later their little bundle of joy, Taos witnessed The world and Sharry and late Smith became proud parents.

Depressed Sierra Sharry wrote on Facebook, "July 13th, 2014 was the absolute worst day of my life. I lost my best friend. The father of my unborn child.”

But recently, following a photo sitting alongside Taos, Sharry was drowned into thoughts of despair when she felt those photographs missed something.

Remorseful Sharry, then hired a native photographer Kayli Rene and wanted her late partner's posture somewhere on the snap as a sign of comfort to her and for Taos maybe later in future.

“I needed a picture of my family, one that can help my son realize that just because Lane isn’t with us physically he is still here for us and watching over us everyday".


Lensman Rene somehow managed to pour in his repertoire of Photoshop skills and finally came up with an edited 'ghastly' family photo which Sharry ever wanted.

“When I saw the picture I immediately started crying,” Sharry said. “I never thought I would be able to see us all together,” she added.

The snap went incredibly viral among social networking sites especially enduring around 27,000 shares in Facebook. Thanks to the photographer who was then deluged with similar requests from number of people.

Later, stunned Sharry thanked the heartfelt wishes and encouragement she received on Facebook.


About Unknown

Puthiyakuralgal we are passionate about doing new things to cover every aspects.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment